Tuesday, July 13, 2010

December 2009

so, i've been thinking
about changing my curtains
the ones in the back
the colour is off
but i'm puzzled

the bodycount grows
mothers wail
the alarm

you see, my walls are grey
well, light grey and dark
and my curtains are brown

the smell of blood
rises in the ashes
this is not holy blood
that flows between my legs

and i'm really not sure if brown
and grey
well, do they go together
like, is there a show i could watch
that would tell me
what
to
do

this is the
blood of death
of
horror
of
evil

so back to my curtains
which i will surely
close
soon
because i can
because they
keep out the light

from the bombs
that scorch and scar
kill and maim
the innocents
the children

speaking of children
i must wake mine now
all tucked in
happy and warm
safe and
loved

who will love the
terrorists
who will love
those
ripped into pieces
by them
what do i do
where do i go

No comments:

Post a Comment